Galaxies at war, high-tech gadgets and weapons, robots, aliens, starfighters, and ancient machines with the power to shape reality - All of these make the core of Esper Genesis, powered by the 5th Edition rules of the world's greatest roleplaying game. Taking on the role of a galactic hero, you can forge your destiny within a universe of advanced technologies and hidden mysteries.
The Esper Genesis Roleplaying Game is a powerhouse of awesome sci-fi adventure. The Core Manual is the first of three rulebooks, containing character creation rules new sci-fi races, character classes, backgrounds, skills, gear, rules for planetary exploration, high-tech weapon combat, starship combat, esper powers, and so much more!
Esper Genesis is designed with an infinite universe in mind, powered by the 5th edition rules of the world's greatest roleplaying game. If you've played any 5E game, you already know how to play Esper Genesis. Though the system is easily integrated into any 5E setting, it is also a standalone product. You do not need the D&D rulebooks or any other 5E product in order to play.
This product contains:
- Nine playable character races from the Silrayne Arc galactic setting.
- Eight Character Classes
- Sci-fi tailored backgrounds, equipment, and gear to round out your galactic pioneer
- A full list of esper powers, allowing your characters to warp time, space, and matter
- High-tech gear and weapons, including rules for modern weapons, burst fire, and explosives
- Rules and options for modern and futuristic vehicles, space travel, and galactic exploration
- A fully integrated starship combat system
- A brief overview of the galaxy, people, and cultures
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.