The Aeronautica Imperialis: Wrath of Angels boxed set includes everything you need to play exciting games of aerial combat between brutal Adeptus Astartes and sleek Asuryani aircraft.
Aeronautica Imperialis is a game of breakneck aerial combat in the 41st Millennium. Two players command squadrons of aircraft in lethal dogfights high among the clouds, as fighters twist and turn, and bomber waves unleash devastation through storms of flak.
The set includes the following Citadel multipart plastic miniatures, each supplied with an Aeronautica Imperialis base:
The set also includes a 38-page rulebook featuring the following information:
- 3x Adeptus Astartes Xiphon Interceptors
- 2x Adeptus Astartes Storm Eagles
- 3x Asuryani Nightwings
- 3x Asuryani Phoenix Bombers
- The full Aeronautica Imperialis game rules, including how to build your force using Squadron Lists, perform Ace Manoeuvres, field different classes of aircraft, and unleash ground defences. Learn how to manoeuvre your aircraft, adjust their altitude, and change speed while avoiding the risks of stalling and breaking up. There are even rules for special manoeuvres including landing, taxiing, and taking off.
- The Dogfight scenario, as well as optional rules for fighting at night or in bad weather conditions
- Squadron Lists, providing details of all of the aircraft in the box as well as their weapon options and special rules
- A reference page showing the 8 different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick-reference guide containing the key game rules
- 1x 4-page Wrath of Angels Starter Scenarios Booklet (including 3 additional scenarios to play)
- 1x double-sided Area of Engagement game mat (depicting two aerial war zones)
- 1x double-sided card token sheet (70 tokens to help you keep track of all the action)
- 8x Six-sided dice (white with black pips)
- 1x Transfer sheet (for the Adeptus Astartes and Asuryani aircraft included in the set)
- 2x Quick-reference cards (containing the key game rules)
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly.
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.