Space Empires: Replicators is the Second Expansion in the Space Empires series.
It adds a number of cool features to the Space Empires base game. It was designed to add decisions and some extra replay-ability without adding time to the game.
- Replicators: They have been added to the game and may be played by one player in the game. They behave, research, and reproduce differently than other empires and they have their own Empire Advantages. They can be used as a 5th Player, making Space Empires a 5 player game, a different style empire in 2-4 player games, an opponent in Co-op games, or a great teaching empire.
- Terrain Tiles: Hex sized terrain tiles have been added for planets, asteroids, nebulae, and other permanent terrain effects.
- Resource Deck: Each player is dealt his own (random) Resource deck at the start of the game.
- New Deep Space Terrain: New Deep Space terrain has been added, including the Galactic Capital (which comes with its own scenario), Regional Map, Gravitational Anomaly, Space Pirates, and the Fold in Space.
- New Ships and New Technology: New Ships are included. These require a new technology, Advanced Construction, to be researched.
- Additional and Corrected Counters: Some additional counters have been included for all the players. The Fleet and Miner counters that were misprinted on the back in the Close Encounters expansion have also been corrected.
- New Empire Advantages: Additional Empire Advantages have been added.
- Solitaire Rules: The solitaire system to play against the Replicator empire was finished and is included in the game. Space Empires and Close Encounters already included solitaire and co-op scenarios that pitted you against Doomsday Machines, Alien Empires, and Space Amoebas. The break through developed for playing against Replicators is that no special set up is needed. They can be used as a solitaire opponent when playing on traditional 1v1 map layouts.
- Two counter sheets (5/8" in counters)
- Six Terrain Tile sheets (120 tiles)
- Deck of Resource Cards
- Four Player Aid Cards
- Three Production Pads (Replicators, No Facilities, Facilities)
- Combing Rules/Scenario Book
This game is recommended by 1 of our Customers
The Customers have given a rate of 5/5 on this product
awesome expansion to a true great 4x game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.