In the park there is a great mess and the owners are looking like crazy for their dear four-legged companion. Come and help them! It will be necessary to observe carefully to find the doggies seen from behind that match the pictures of the dogs you are shown. We have to hurry! But beware: many doggies are similar to each other. The one who finds the most dogs wins the game.
25 dog photo cards, 25 "back view" cards, 4 wooden bones, 1 game rule.
Short game rules:
- Mix and stack, face down, the cards on which a paw is printed (= photos of the dogs to be found). Place the other cards with the dogs seen from behind in a square of 5 x 5 cards. Each player receives a bone token.
- Turn the first card of the stack over. Everyone is looking for the back view of the pet corresponding to the dog in the flipped picture at the same time. You have to go fast to put your bone token on it.
- The first one to put his token on the right card gets the card from the pile as a reward. To check, turn the "back view" card, the corresponding dog appears. If no one has found the right dog, put the card of the searched dog back under the pile.
- Take the bones back and turn over all visible "back view" cards.
- The game ends when the stack is empty. The player who collected the most cards won.
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.