And right in the middle of it all is Hugo Hempel, who is making his way through the chaos. The players try to help him reach the objects they are looking for. To do this they need to keep track of things and have a good memory, and must not step on each other’s stuff. The first player to pick up four objects wins.
1 game board, 1 sofa, 1 table, 1 chest of drawers, 1 floor lamp, 1 “Hugo Hempel” play figure (+ 2 silicone feet and 1 wooden cylinder), 66 chaos cards, 4 card stands, 1 set of instructions.
Short game instructions:
• Set up the game board with furniture, shuffle the chaos cards, and put 8 cards (6 cards if there are 4 players) in the card stand per player.
• Play in turn in a clockwise direction: Turn over the top chaos card from the draw pile, mark the item on the game board with the floor lamp, have the player to the right choose the starting rug, move the Simon figure in circular movements over the spaces of the game board to the finish space.
• The other players call “Stop” when Simon treads on one of their items. Then your turn is over and it’s the next player’s turn.
• Have you reached the finish space? Place the chaos card into the card stand and place any other chaos card you like face-up as a reward point. This item is blocked for all players.
• The first player to lay out 4 chaos cards wins.
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.