Show your skills to your friends!
Cranium is a game in which players have to solve many challenges. To play Cranium, players will need to use all their talents. Whether you are a budding comedian, a lover of letters, a great reader or an artist at heart, Cranium is THE game that will put you in the spotlight.
Help your team to move forward on the game board by using your skills!
Thousands of challenges
There are 4 types of challenges:
- Yellow: players will have to find word games, spell words, spell words backwards or reconstruct anagrams.
- Green: players will have to mime, hum, imitate a personality, a thing or a song.
- Blue: players will have to draw or sculpt clay.
- Red: players will have to answer general knowledge questions.
How to play Cranium?
A game of Cranium is like a path full of challenges that players must overcome in order to advance on their journey.
- Players form teams of two people each.
- Each team chooses a counter and places it on the Cranium square in the centre of the board. Teams should also bring a notepad and a pencil.
- The team that starts the game rolls the die. The other teams will play clockwise.
- The team to the right of the active team draws a card from the box of the colour where the active players are.
- The active team must then complete the challenge on the card within the time limit.
- If they succeed, they keep their hand, throw the die again and move on to the next box of the colour they won. This is the fastest way to connect two craniums. Then they give up their turn.
- If the team does not succeed in its challenge, it loses its hand without advancing on the board.
- If a team fails its challenge on the first try, on its next turn it must take the "tourist" route corresponding to 8 squares between two craniums.
- The team on the left then takes over and takes their turn in the same way.
- The first team to reach the central cranium wins the game.
This game is recommended by 1 of our Bloggers
The Bloggers have given a rate of 5/5 on this product
This game was played and recommanded by Allo Escape, here its opinion:
Un must-have pour toute personne recherchant un jeu d’ambiance. En famille, entre amis. On se marre, on réfléchit, on s’amuse : on joue. Ce n’est pas un jeu pour les stratèges ou les joueurs qui aiment s’immerger dans une histoire, un rôle. Là c’est 100% équipe, interaction, détente.
You have to be logged to submit reviews.