Lorcan made a gun out of demon;; its bullets only harm possessed people. On his quest to discover the long-forgotten (and perhaps forbidden) number between 12 and 13, the weapon is proving useful,m as the Enemies of Sleep appear determined to stop him.
Duri's face is normally a blur of swirling spiritforms, but occasionally he can make one of them manifest, and she gains its appearance and memories. If she keeps the new face for too long, however, she risks losing her identity.
Rodir has connections all over the city, and she hoods a collections of wicked keys that allow her to unlock any problem just be creating a keyhole. People don't appreciated it when she does this to them.
Do you think you live in the real world? You don't. This world you see around you is Shadow - a world illuminated only by the Grey Sun. You think it's your home, but that's because you have forgotten your true self. Awaken, and return to the Actuality and Satyrine, the city under the Indigo Sun. You are a vislae, a wielder of fabulous powers and capabilities, a shaper of reality itself.
The black cube contains (and this is not an exhaustive list):
- Four hardcover books totaling over 600 pages of game and setting content. (That’s half again the page count of one of our typical corebooks, such as Numenera.)
- Roughly 1000 cards. That’s the equivalent of about 200 pages of book content, and for the most part the cards do not duplicate text in the books. (That’s three or four times the size of a typical Magic: the Gathering core set, or twice the number of cards in a typical deck-building game like Dominion.)
- The Sooth Deck, a beautiful tarot-like deck that’s instrumental to game play.
- The Path of Suns game board, used with the Sooth Deck.
- The Testament of Suns, a resin-cast figure that displays the currently ascendant Sooth Card.
- A wide variety of tokens for tracking game info.
- A set of custom Invisible Sun dice.
- Two cloth maps.
- A GM’s notebook.
- Character tomes (similar in function to character sheets in other RPGs) for all four orders, plus apostates.
- A character grimoire pad.
- Five pregenerated characters.
- Loads of in-setting handouts and props.
- A gorgeous art book.
- And the Invisible Sun app is free.
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.