“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me!”
This is Jim Henson’s Labyrinth: The Adventure Game. Are you brave enough to face the Goblin King and defeat the Labyrinth? Within the pages of this beautiful replica of Sarah’s book you will find everything you need to explore the Labyrinth: Easy to learn rules, perfect for the first-time player.
This beautiful collectors’ item contains a full epic adventure which can be played both by expert roleplayers using their favourite RPG rules system, and by fans of the Labyrinth who are not roleplayers, using the streamlined rules system included in the book!
In this hardback book (Approx. 280+ full-color pages) you will find:
- A full-length adventure with over 100 varied scenes
- Full rules for creating characters and adventuring in the labyrinth
- Two custom dice included INSIDE the book!
- Written by renowned RPG writer Ben Milton, with guest scenes by Alessio Cavatore, Jack Caesar, Patrick Stuart, & Matt Ward
- Amazing Artwork by Ralph Horsley, Johnny Fraser-Allen & Brian Froud!
- Tools and tables for creating your own adventures within the Labyrinth
- Three colored ribbon markers for tracking progress through the adventure
- Full-color bookmark with rules references and tips
- High-quality cloth cover, the perfect addition to any collector’s bookshelf
This game is recommended by 1 of our Customers
The Customers have given a rate of 5/5 on this product
Excellent produit, très bien illustré et présenté. Doté d’un système très simple à base de d6 (fournis), c’est un jeu drôle d’initiation idéal, très bien pour faire jouer des enfants mais aussi adaptable aux adultes et aux jeux de rôles medfan sous la forme d’une aventure/exploration aléatoire avec son lot de situations et d’énigmes à résoudre.
You have to be logged to submit reviews.