Catan Voyage is the same game as its big brother. At the beginning of the game, you and your opponents placed two colonies on the island of Catan. When the dice indicate the number of hexes adjacent to your colonies, you get the resources. You can then use these resources, stone, clay, wheat, wheat, wool, and wood, to build roads, new settlements, and development cards that are played at the right time, will help you win the game.
The differences between Catan - Travel and Classic Catan are as follows:
- All game elements fit in a box with a volume equivalent to half the size of the Catan box.
- The game elements are stored in drawers for ease of use and storage
- Road, settlement and city counters have picks to be firmly plugged into the board to protect your part from wind and jolts.
- The dice are integrated into a transparent shaker to avoid losing them.
- The tray consists of six double-sided elements that can be combined in many ways to launch your games in seconds.
- People often travel together, so this edition includes an official variant for two people to play together
- Warning: Catan-Voyage is not compatible with the extensions of its big brother
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.