Special Ops 1 - Raphia
The Battle of Raphia, also known as the Battle of Gaza, was a battle fought on 22 June 217 BC near modern Rafah between the forces of Ptolemy IV Philopator, king of Egypt and Antiochus III the Great of the Seleucid kingdom during the Syrian Wars. It was one of the largest battles of the Hellenistic kingdoms of the Diadochi and was waged to determine the sovereignty of Coele Syria.
MMP's new wargaming journal is off to a big start with 36 pages of articles and analysis, two brand new games, and four ASL/ASLSK scenarios!
Two New Games:
- First, Dean Essig for the first time ever takes the Gamers Standard Combat Series (SCS) back in time to the Ancients with Raphia. Rampaging war elephants!
- Next, "Mr. Stalingrad" Tom Morin and Nick Richardson offer up the fast-playing and fun Savage Streets. An area-move mini-game covering the epic struggle for central Stalingrad.
- ASL O1 - Go Big or Go Home: Connage, France, 14 May 1940, French vs. German
- ASL O2 - Breaking the Ishun Line: Ishun, Ukraine, 19 October 1941, Russian vs. German
- ASLSK S37 - Breaking the Panzers: Rauray, France, 1 July 1944, British vs. German
- ASLSK S38 - Raiders Along the Wall: Schevenhuette, Germany, 22 September 1944, American vs. German
Soyez le premier à commenter ce jeu
Vous devez être identifié pour soumettre des avis.