The Champions Tome 2021 is an essential companion to Warcry, no matter how you play. From new narrative content to equal-play adventures and new free-play modes, it's packed with updated rules and ideas to inspire you. Incredible new adventures await you in Eight-Points.
In this issue:
- A Rules Update, with the introduction of Great Alliances in Warcry
- Updated point values for Warcry fighter cards, better reflecting their combat power
- Free play rules for siege battles between two teams of players
- Narrative game rules for branching quests, where players choose their path through the adventure
- New fateful quests for the bands of the four Great Alliances
- Six narrative campaigns that provide a dynamic challenge for players
- Battle plans for the new season of Warcry and a detailed tournament pack to help organize your event
- New hidden agendas that can be used as secondary objectives in tournaments
- Rules for using Lumineth Realm-lords, Soulblight Gravelords, Orruk Kruelboyz, and Fulgurant Storm Eternals in Warcry
- Rules for using the Warhammer Underworlds bands of Shadespire, Nightvault, Beastgrave, and Direchasm in your Warcry games
NOTE: You will need a copy of the Warcry Basic Book to use the contents of this book.
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.