Hive Carbon - Woodlouse Extension is a new pair of tiles that can be added to Hive Carbon.
The woodlouse moves like the queen bee - one square at a time - but it also has a special ability that it can use instead of moving. This ability allows it to move an adjacent unstacked piece (whether friendly or enemy) two squares: up onto the woodlouse itself, then down into another empty square adjacent to it. Some exceptions for this ability:
- The woodlouse cannot move the piece most recently moved by the opponent.
- The woodlouse cannot move a piece in a stack of pieces.
- The woodlouse cannot move a piece if it splits the hive (violating the one-hive rule).
- The woodlouse cannot move a piece through a space that is too narrow between stacked pieces (violating the freedom of movement rule).
- Any piece moved by the woodlouse cannot be moved at all (directly or via the woodlouse action) on the next player's turn.
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.