From the ashes of the Nanotech Wars and the Central American Campaign, a new race of metal colossi threw off the shackles of the ageing tank to become the ultimate in military armour. Setting the pace for even faster conflicts, where rapid deployment and asymmetric conflict is the rule, the TAG is a devastating innovation that brings lethal firepower to the spear tip of any conflict.
No matter the design they adopt, be it humanoid or insectoid, TAGs have become the pinnacle of humankind’s technological achievements with whole industries thriving in the design, construction, and maintenance of these mechanical goliaths.
And yet, theirs is a world of constant change. Once human operated, more and more of these machines are operated via remote presence. Once limited to the function of heavy cavalry, they are becoming smaller, faster, and capable of all manner of combat roles.
So, hop in, strap in, and log on to your avatar of war. You will guide these titans into battle against disgruntled miners, ferocious space pirates, and the brutal might of foes both human and the stuff of nightmares.
- Statistics and details on TAGs from all the G-5 powers from the avant-garde Akrep to the ultra-upgraded Lizard, the elusive Cutter, and the telluric Marut, to name a few!
- Heavy armours and remotes! Now you will be able to outfit your players with protection like the Mobile Brigada armour or the sturdy, yet efficient, Buffalo models from Ariadna. You can even escort them with the magnificent Asura or any of the over 30 remotes contained here!
- Updated rules and clarifications to better understand the role of the Tactical Armoured Gear in your campaigns and make it clear the tank-hunters and anti-TAG infantry are real martyrs!
- New career profiles will let you field a whole new segment of Human Sphere society revolving around the piloting, maintenance, smuggling, and remote interactions with these magnificent war machines. Over 20 upgrades for your TAGs, heavy armours, and remotes! Enough gizmos, extra weapons, and paintjobs to make Scarface and Stallion Jack jealous!
- Ideas on how to run a TAG-centred campaign in the Human Sphere! From brutally hyper-technological battles and search and destroy missions, this book has all you need to wreak mayhem in the Human Sphere with the help of your little metal friends!
Soyez le premier à commenter ce jeu
Vous devez être identifié pour soumettre des avis.