Volume 1, Age of Heroes, describes the period that served as the setting for seasons 1 to 4 of Rôle'n Play corresponding to the Oblivion campaign
Welcome to Pangea! For 2,000 years, the Minaean Empire has reigned unchallenged over the northern part of an ancient supercontinent that is now broken. This territory, administered by a powerful bureaucracy and rich in ancient traditions, is held with an iron fist by a child emperor, heir to the knowledge and skills of his predecessors. Elves, dwarves, gnomes, half-elves and many other peoples live in a harmony that threatens to break down at any moment.
This volume brings to life a campaign setting originally developed to play out this adventure, this book will allow you to experience many more.
Become the creator of a world of your own!
In this book you will find:
- the history of the world of Pangea ;
- the geography of Pangea and the Minoan Empire
- the different peoples of Pangea;
- the deities and cosmogony of Pangea;
- New technical variants for elves, dwarves, half-elves and gnomes for the fifth edition of the most popular role-playing game (5E);
- 7 new 5E class archetypes;
- Adaptation tips and new paths for Forgotten Chronicles Fantasy.
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.