Michèle Wilson puzzles are fun and educational, designed for children:
- a real challenge for smart kids: the pieces are all different!
- the "educational" edges encourage the child to start with the outline
- beautiful images created by great illustrators for children
- in a beautiful kraft box made of recycled cardboard that opens and closes very easily
- the label slides out to keep the large image to recompose at hand!
- These puzzles are in harmony with the environment and made of wood from sustainably managed forests.
On this puzzle, you will find :
- Coco Chanel: 1883-1971, she made the pants enter the wardrobe of women.
- Toni Morrison : 1931-2019, 1st black woman to have received a Nobel Prize in literature.
- Hélène Boucher : 1908-1934, activist for women's suffrage, numerous aviation records.
- Malala Yousafzai : 1997, Pakistani women's rights activist.
- Rosa Parks : 1913-2005, muse of a national civil rights movement.
- Joséphine Baker : 1906-1975, dancer, French resistance fighter.
- Greta Thunberg : 2003, environmental activist.
100 pieces: from 8 years old.
Dimensions: 29 x 21 cm (approx.)
Soyez le premier à commenter ce jeu
Vous devez être identifié pour soumettre des avis.