Within living memory, there have always been Ash Desolation Nomads living in the Great Equatorial Desolations. Unlike outcasts and burrowers, these sturdy survivors were born in the desolations, and have adapted to life in such an inhospitable environment. Having forsaken vehicles, which require constant maintenance and fixed workshops, the Nomads prefer to tame the macro-insects that live in the desolations, called Dustback Helamites. These creatures move swiftly through the shifting dunes carrying deft riders, bringing leaping speed and devastating power to raids.
This plastic kit allows you to add Dustback Helamite Riders to your gang of Ash Waste Nomads. This set of four figures offers numerous equipment options and cosmetic parts to help you create unique mounted gangers, and includes:
- 4x Helamite and Nomad Rider bodies, with two different types for each, dressed in heavy rags and covered in gear
- 2x optional horns for two of the Helamite heads
- 8x nomadic rider heads of four different types
- 4x saddle poles, of two different types; one with a tattered screen, the other with equipment attached
- Lots of weapons! 2 bolt action rifles, 2 long guns, 2 bolt action pistols, and 2 chainsaw lances
This set consists of 80 plastic pieces and comes with 4x 75mm Citadel oval bases. These figures come unpainted and require assembly
A basic gang list and weapon list for the Ash Waste Nomads are included in the Necromunda assembly booklet: Ash Wastes.
Soyez le premier à commenter ce jeu
Vous devez être identifié pour soumettre des avis.