A party-approved supplement for general secretaries
Star Marx is a bit like a second-hand soyouz: there are always parts that come off, and you don't really know what they were used for. As good garage owners, we have collected all these little pieces and put them together in this supplement. Here is a non-exhaustive list of what's in it:
- screens for the players, a real revolution in role-playing, because for the first time the Kamarades will finally be able to appropriate the means of production hitherto reserved for the GMs and also make noise with the dice behind these screens illustrated by Thierry Ségur;
- games and advice on how to detect social traitors, classified ads, newspaper articles, breviaries for insulting people in three different languages, an investigation into seditious groups to which the characters, whether players or not, are sure to belong;
- ideas for events or malfunctions for the equipment of Kamarades, optional rules, registration papers for the soyuz and many other administrative forms that are absolutely useless but indispensable;
- RED, an alternative system of rules, where you have to pile up corks, to play Star Marx at the aperitif, with fifteen people around the table if necessary, all accompanied by a scenario to put these rules into practice;
- "Symphony for Petrograd", an almost unfunny scenario that proves that Star Marx can be played almost seriously;
- And for the more romantic, the adventures of Angelik, Soviet of the Angels...
Be the first to review this game
You have to be logged to submit reviews.