The second volume on the Oblivion campaign universe!
Rôle'n Play is an actual play, a broadcast of filmed role-playing games, offered by Black Book Entertainment. A game that immerses players in legendary adventures in a medieval-fantasy universe.
Pangaea is the universe in which the adventures you can follow in Rôle'n Play are played out.
While the heroes of Oblivion, the first Rôle'n Play campaign (seasons 1 to 4) changed the face of the world forever, Pangaea was transformed without the knowledge of its inhabitants. New lands have emerged in the north, but also in the south-east of the Empire. This world has become harsher, magic harder to master and rarer. And though now under the rule of a dying emperor, the Empire is as powerful as ever.
This second volume, The Age of Change, describes the period that served as the setting for season 5 (and that will be repeated in subsequent seasons) of Rôle'n Play. Bringing to life a campaign setting originally developed to play this adventure, this book will allow you to experience many more.
Become the creator of a world of your own!
In this book you will find:
- an update on the Minaean Empire ;
- an update on the new situation of the religions;
- New lands and regions and the balance of power;
- the presentation of new species;
- New technical variants for aasimars, half-ogres, felys, snake men, sangdragons and tieffelins for the fifth edition of the most popular role-playing game (5E);
- 8 new 5E class archetypes;
- 18 new 5E gifts;
- Adaptation tips and new paths for Forgotten Chronicles Fantasy.
This game is recommended by 1 of our Customers
The Customers have given a rate of 4/5 on this product
Un supplément honorable, une partie contextuelle classique et intéressante, qui bouleverse assez fortement le contexte du tome 1 que j'ai néanmoins préféré. Des données techniques toujours en versions D&D5 et COF et ça c'est très bien. Mais un peu de remplissage sur les dernières pages avec des répétitions sur des dons qui auraient pu être synthétisées.
You have to be logged to submit reviews.